Families and family relationships can be complicated. When you need help, you want to see a Lawyer who is a specialist in the area of Family Law but also that you can relate to. Cutting through the legal jargon and making a difficult process somewhat more bearable is a skill in and of itself and one that Deb has in oodles.
Deb is an expert Child Advocate and considered to be a World Expert on Children's Participation Rights in Family Justice Systems with a PhD on this topic. If you see Deb, you will be in most excellent and capable hands for all family law matters.
Deb can help you with;
- Applications for day to day care and contact: parenting orders
- Applications by a parent to prevent removal of a child from the district or New Zealand
- Applications to relocate
- Relationship property agreements: where the division can be agreed
- Relationship property proceedings: when settlement and division cannot be agreed
- “Pre nuptial” property sharing agreements
- Paternity applications
- Adoption applications
- Applications for urgent protection orders
- Challenging wills of deceased relatives, Family protection and Testamentary promises claims
Deb Inder is also a Legal Aid Provider.